Thanks for your interest in our food! We deliver nationwide via FedEx/UPS, including Hawaii and Alaska. If FedEx/UPS deliver to your area, then you're able to receive our food!
Fedex/UPS Ground provide us with their best rates. The farm carefully packages/insulates the food to preserve frozen and perishable items up to three days. If you have a carrier of preference, please specify in the "Comments" section when you place an order. Our ability to ship GROUND depends on what day you order and where you are located. The map below outlines the different regions with their respective transit time.
How much does the shipping cost?
When you place an order, an estimate of your shipping fee will be provided by the system.
The final price may vary depending on the weight and shipping speed, GROUND vs EXPRESS.
Once the package gets picked up by FedEx/UPS, the exact shipping fee will be added to your total.
What happens after I place an order?
Your credit card is not processed at the time you place an order because modifications will be made to reflect weight adjustments, temporarily unavailable items, and FedEx/UPS shipping fees.
Once the food ships, you will receive an email containing the final invoice and tracking number.
- Maximum recommended transit time is THREE days
- Latest scheduled arrival day is FRIDAY
- Orders placed MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY ship 2-day Ground via FedEx/UPS
- Orders placed after 10 AM WEDNESDAY ship the following Monday to avoid weekend transit
- Rushed orders placed before 10 AM THURSDAY ship only EXPRESS, at additional cost
- Remote areas may require EXPRESS shipping
- Ex: if you place an order THURSDAY and you're not located in the red area, it will ship EXPRESS to ensure FRIDAY arrival
- Orders exceeding 70 pounds ship in multiple boxes
- Items are packaged in cooler boxes containing ice packs for insulation
Please make sure that someone is home on the delivery day to receive your order.
A great feature provided by FedEx is the option to schedule delivery times for residential deliveries!
If you have questions about your order prior to shipment or regarding a problem upon delivery, please call the farm at (717) 556-0672.
Members that live within close proximity to our farm are welcomed to pick up the food directly from us.