Is Your (Healthy & Organic) Food Selection Making You Sick?
Are you suffering from a stubborn health problem that won't go away no matter what you try?
Consider some facts:
Even the seemingly “healthiest” organic, raw, anti-inflammatory superfoods like wild Alaskan salmon, kale, garlic, apple, broccoli or any other food can provoke “sensitivity” reactions. Medical Research has shown that sensitivities to foods and food-chemicals can lead to a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems. If food sensitivities are at the root of your health problems and you don’t address them, then no matter what else you do to get better, your health problems will remain.
Chronic conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, migraine and other headaches, weight imbalances, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, skin eruptions, brain fog and many other uncomfortable health problems are often directly related to the inflammatory effects caused by food and food-chemical sensitivities.
Although there are several types of food-induced inflammatory reactions (food allergy, celiac disease, and sensitivities), sensitivities are by far the most common and by far the most challenging for many reasons:
- Food sensitivity reactions can be delayed by hours or even days making it difficult to establish a cause and effect relationship between what we eat and any symptoms caused by specific foods in our diet.
- Food sensitivities are often does-dependent, meaning a small amount of a reactive food doesn’t cause any noticeable effect - but a large amount does. And because we eat so many different foods every day in varying amounts, often no clear pattern emerges and we can’t figure out what foods are good or bad.
- Naturally occurring food-chemicals can be inflammation and symptom-provoking and also occur in varying amounts in the foods we eat.
- With food allergy, it is uncommon to be allergic to more than 1 or 2 foods; but with sensitivities, because of the underlying reasons food sensitivities develop, it is very common to have many reactive foods and food chemicals.
- Reactive foods vary substantially from person to person, and even so-called healthy foods like salmon, garlic, parsley, broccoli and blueberries may be problematic for you.
MRT: The Best Test for Diet-Induced Inflammation
The first step in overcoming symptoms associated with food sensitivities is to identify your reactive foods. This is now a much easier and faster process with the Mediator Release Test (MRT). MRT is patented and is the most advanced and complete blood test available for identifying sensitivity reactions.
MRT was invented by Dr. Mark Pasula, the same Immunologist who invented the ALCAT Test. However, MRT is a much more advanced technology than his earlier invention and this translates directly into better clinical results. Compared with other methods of managing food sensitivities, MRT routinely produces the most complete clinical improvement in the shortest time.
Because MRT accounts for all types of sensitivity based inflammatory pathways, and because MRT is able to quantify the inflammatory response, MRT makes identifyingyour truly health foods much easier. This means MRT will give you faster and more complete relief than any other method. In fact, independent studies confirm MRT is the most accurate blood test there is for food and food-chemical reactions.
How to Get Tested:
MRT® is a blood test that quantifies the inflammatory response to foods and food-chemicals, letting you know not just which foods you should stay away from, but more importantly which foods are your BEST foods – those with the lowest level of reactivity.
For more testing information and scheduling, please email email@example.com
*Note: The Cow’s milk antigen is pasteurized cow’s milk, not raw.